Mothers Day is approaching very fast.. and below is a list of ideas of presents or experiences in or around London!
God couldn’t be everywhere, so he created mothers Jewish Proverb
- Whittlebury Hall & Day Spa about an hours drive from London, this is a great place to come for a spa day. They often have some 1 night or 1 day deals that you can make use of. Make sure you also have access to the whirlpool. It is a little dated inside, but the staff are lovely and the whirlpool is great! It is moderately priced compared to other spas!
2. Fitbit– if your mum is always on a diet or some kind of fitness regime- then this is probably one of the coolest wearable technologies out there! It is so easy to use, my mum loves it and uses it to track her steps and sleep cycle everyday. Its light in weight, and Boots is selling the Fitbit Charge for just £75.
3. Squiffy Picnic at Cahoots– if your mum likes the idea of a boozy Sunday, look no further than Cahoots. A lot of booze, in a picnic themed setting at the amazing 1940’s train station Cahoots in Oxford Circus. Book here!
4. MAC Masterclass is a great way to try something new and find a new look. Learn from the experts in your consultation, and then use the £50 against buying a couple of new products. What a fun way to spend some time with your beloved mum,spoil her and make her feel like a million dollars!
5. Ottolenghi– what lovely fresh food that mum will appreciate. Enjoy some food in Spitafields market by Yotam Ottolenghi. Salads, and small dishes from the deli and mains from the kitchen. Make sure you enjoy the amazing dessert selection too!
6. Viktor &Rolf- Flowerbomb is still my favourite perfume of all time. It’s a beautiful floral scent, and is perfect for the springtime. Perfume is sometimes an easy option for a gift- but I don’t think anyone would complain if they received Viktor Rolf!
7. Arabica Kitchen in Borough Market– if you and your mum love fresh food, and cheese why don’t you enjoy a day out at Borough Market- ogle at the gorgeous foods in the stalls, try loads of cheese and then go have a sit down meal in this eautiful restaurant. One of my favourite restaurants for a good mezze.
8. Pamper mum and get her some nice new make up, oils and body care stuff! Mum’s are always spending money on us without thinking, but sacrificing the things that they want and truly deserve. My favourite places to shop are Etsy for some unique finds, and getting a gift card from Selfridges to have that luxurious, splurging my money feel!
9. If your mum is a creative baker, and is as passionate about cooking and food as we are- then I truly recommend booking a class or getting a voucher to take a class together at Cakes4fun in Putney. I have done LOADS of classes here, and it is a fun, clean and friendly place to learn some new baking or cake decorating skills!
10. Brunch at the Attendant Cafe- whilst taking your mum to a former public WC may not be the first thing you think of as a Mothers Day gift- you won’t be disappointed! A delicious brunch awaits you, and you can have a laugh about your strange setting! It’s fun, delicious, and even pet friendly! It get’s busy but you and mum can read some magazines whilst you wait! Go for the sweet bread with berries option- its gorgeous!
Whatever you do, and whatever your budget it doesn’t matter. Spoil your mum today- she totally deserves it. You can even just bring her brekky in bed- just make her feel like the best woman in the world- because she is!
Lots of love,