London is such a cosmopolitan city, it’s so beautiful, so unique and in my very biased opinion- the best capital city in the world! Here are a few reasons why I love this place..
1. Pop up’s- maybe we throw around the word ‘pop up’ too much these days- but it’s because there’s always something new (but temporary!) going on! London Wonderground is one of my favourite places to watch a show!
2. Food- with people from all over the globe London is full of good places to eat- even us fussy vegetarians get well fed! After travelling around Asia I learnt to appreciate this more! Speaking of Asian- a great Japanese place with veggie choice is The Hare and Tortoise
3. The Tube– despite its signal failures (#metline) I just love people watching on the tube! Can’t wait for the all night service!
4. The Skyline- working in London Bridge gives me the pleasure of enjoying our skyline everyday. It makes me proud to see how we are such a small country but boast one of the best economies in the world!
5. We love a theme- whether its Christmas, Easter, Diwali, Chinese New Year or the sun has come out..London is always ready for a festival and there is always something going on! We embrace it all and can’t get enough!
6. PayDay- something special about pay day in London! The bars are spilling onto the streets, restaurants are packed and there is a buzz in Zone 1! I love our work hard, play harder lifestyle!
This list can go on for ages- but let me ask you- what do you love about London? Or what do you love about your home city?